Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Turning Pro: UPDATE!

Ok, for those of you keeping track of my progress, here goes.To date, i've managed to turn my freeroll winnings of $15.00 into just over $2000. I know some might doubt the validity of this, but you can go to sharkscope.com and enter my name "nutstrut" on the Full tilt network and track my game. I believe it says somewhere in the neighborhood of $1700-$1800 profit last time i checked. Keep in mind that does not account for the ring games, which I've won somewhere around $600 there. So my mission online is accomplished! Next, if I can ever get my withdrawal processed because of this neteller fiasco, I should be in Vegas within the next 2 weeks. There my strategy is to start out with the smaller tourneys $40-$80 range, hopefully cash in a few, maybe win a few and move up to bigger tourneys as my bankroll allows. Update!Just recieved some disturbing news from Full tilt. Since neteller bit the bullet, I tried opening an account with epassporte and click2pay over 2 weeks ago. I've yet to recieve so much as an email from either one. I'm sure a result of Bush, the bill, and netellers demise here in the U.S. Now, i resorted to faxing over my info to full tilt to take advantage of their check request, which they say can be expedited to 2 day delivery with a fee of course, only to recieve another email from them saying the 2 day air option is not available, and my check should be recieved within 25-35 BUSINESS days!! Can you believe that? This has totally left me exhausted having to deal with this the past couple of weeks. Needless to say I wont be playing much online poker after my withdrawal is complete. The thought of someone tying up your money for weeks, in this case months at a time is totally unacceptable to me. I hope some of you feel the same way. I for one will not be at these poker sites mercy anymore!

good luck to you guys!

nutstrut

No comments: