Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Turning Pro: UPDATE!

So I managed to turn my initial freeroll win of $15 into $50. I then made the deposit to Full tilt where I began playing the micro limits. I've managed in my first couple of days to increase my bankroll to $140. I've also started to play the SNG's, which are my specialty. Other than almost tossing my computer out the window a few times after the occasional bad beat, I guess I'm doing ok! Some of you who know me, have watched my progress and know I'm a little further along than the posts would indicate. The reason for this is, I'm actually further along than this, I'm just transferring my original journal to this forum to give others an accurate account of my journey! As of this date, I'm about 2 weeks from leaving for Vegas as I have already accumulated enough for the trip! To all the people who have wished me well and given support, I would like to give you a very sincere THANK YOU!

nutstrut

No comments: