Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Turning Pro: UPDATE 4!

I've managed to finally get my Epassporte account set up. I immediately transferred my funds from Full tilt to Epassporte. They are still on a delay of about 7 business days they say. We will see soon enough. Anyways, when the last transfer is complete, (Epassporte has a $300 max. withdrawal limit per day) I will be off to Vegas the next few days thereafter. I've recieved a lot of support from friends and people in general who enjoy the game as well. To be fair to Full tilt, they have been responsive but the developments caused by Bush have taken a toll on us all in the poker community. I expect to do well in Vegas, if I didnt, believe me I would not be making the trip. I'll also let you in on another secret, I plan on playing in this years World Series Main Event! Hopefully I'll see some of you there. Until my next update, remember this, if life is a blank canvas and we're all artists, when im done, call me Picasso!
nutstrut

No comments: